We met my good friend Neli and her husband Carlos and son David at the park. Aubrey needed some play time. David got him a cute Barbie named Brenda. Aubrey loved it! She bit Brenda's fingers off 2 hours later.
Some views of what you see at the outside of my house in Toledo where my family.
That is one of the Cathedral's towers and my sis Ester showing it off.
This is my house in Spain. I grew up here from age 16-21. It is a antique to the City so only the city can pain the house once a year to restore and make sure the walls and windows are preserved.
My favorite dinner! "canapés". My mom is so awesome! She wanted to make sure I had everything to eat and drink before I left back to Utah. She knows how much I miss the food in Spain. I love you mom!!!!!
And we went to a running of the bulls, yeah....the one that happens on the streets!!!! Ryan decided to run in front of them! We have some videos. I will have to post those later...they are too long to just post so I need to figure them out.
Oh my dear donuts!!!!!!!I miss them most!
No comments:
Post a Comment