Life has been quite busy but good! Ryan and I have been getting settled into our new jobs and balancing new schedules with family life. I'm working 3 days a week and it seems to be perfect. Ryan is liking his new job as the operations manager for Box Elder, Davis and Weber county for Geneva Rock. He has quite the responsibilities but seems to be managing the whole picture pretty good. Aubrey settled in with her new babysitter and loves to call her and her children by name. She is learning to sing lots of songs and loves loves loves to play outside! We haven't had a chance to really get out of town much since our backyard and furnishing our basement are our new projects. In 2 weeks these will be almost done and I can't wait for that!
Here are some pictures that portray what we have been up to lately.
P.S. I think 17 of my friends are expecting right now...so many babies all at the same time!!!!!
3 comments:
Me encantan vuestras fotos!!Y Aubrey esta cada dia mas grande.
Bssss a todos
Haha, it's true! Everyone is having babies! Looks like you're doing well! You sure have a cute family!
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment