Friday, May 27, 2011

BUSY WITH EVERYTHING:)

So, life has been good but busy. Ryan broke his foot playing church ball ( go figure!) and finally has his boot off and done with physical therapy. He is been such a good sport and hasn't liked being strapped down to his boot not doing yard work and a thousand other things. I have loved it so much in the other hand just because is given Ryan a short but sweet brake of super busy life. Ryan also got a promotion as the operations manager in the Perry plant for Geneva Rock. We were excited! I really look up to Ryan, he is smart and dedicated and he sure knows how to work hard to provide a comfortable and nice living.

Aubrey has been super busy too! She keeps learning the Alphabet in English and now sings it along with her "daddy" everynight before bed. It cracks me up! She is my little curious george! everything is so fun and interesting she can't keep her hands off just about everything :) SHe went to the big potty once today and I didn't even know it would end up that way. She just said: "Momme, poopo, Aubey, please!" adn took her the the nesrest bath in or house and went! Is it that easy or is it just a fluck...Whatever it is I will take it! :) She has also helped me make some cupcakes today (her uncles and aunts form Canada are coming to visit tonight so she is extra excited!)

and me...working now 3 to 4 days at two dental offices. My dental office in Brigham City gave me Monday, Wednesdays and every other Friday and I got Tuesdays at a dental office in Perry City. I so love being a dental hygienists and the fact that I now get paid for it! School was long and at times painful but Phew! all done with that (and will never go back again! I swear...)











I will post some random pictures that will reflect our little family being busy....Love our lives and my awesome little family. I couldn't live without them :) The latter pictures are form Ryan's B-day. He is now 31! But forgot..so I got him a "30" Bday candles instead (Opps!)

3 comments:

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Congrats on the jobs!! Are you working in three offices now? Brigham, Perry, and SLC? How is it in the "real world of Hygiene?" I'm so happy for you! Hope you're doing well! Sure miss ya!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

So, quit SLC there (Tuesdays) cuz I got them at Perry. And work at Brigham City on Mond, Wed all day and every other friday 9 to 2. Love it! Have been subbing 1/2 days to full days on Thrusdays...this Spanish language of mine is a pure blessing! I truly love it...pretty smooth actually :) I am praying for ya! You will find a job before you know it! You look really pretty on your Hawaii pictures!

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Oh good for you! That's so great! We had a great time in Hawaii! Let me know if you hear of anything open up (I'm sure that one in Salt Lake filled up fast) or if you need a sub!!