Wednesday, June 9, 2010

REFLECTIONS

As I woke up today I found myself thinking of how many blessings I have in my life. I couldn't be more grateful for our little family and the joy it brings!. I feel humble to know that Heavenly Father chose me to be Aubrey's mother. I also love how Ryan fills my life with true love and friendship. I love to chat about anything with him and play and enjoy ourselves whenever possible. As an eternal couple me and Ryan have not only grown personally and with each other but spiritually and that also brings happy into my life.


As I was trying to prepare some FHE lesson this last Monday and I stopped to browse at the www.lds.org website. At the bottom of the main page I noticed some video clips and found myself clicking in a few of them. Definitely felt the spirit to abide by me and felt testifying of the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ one more time within my heart (I enjoyed that :D). I felt grateful to know that Jesus Christ lives and that he is our Savior and Redeemer of all sins I may have throughout my life...what a comfort this sweet gift it is to me! Hope I do what I am expected of my Heavenly Father as I move forward in life and try my best to earn the blessings that I am granted.

I testify that Jesus Christ lives; I testify that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God and restored the gospel on this earth again; I testify that my family is to be eternal and forever mine. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amén.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Joooo, ¡Qué bonita está la pequeña Aubrey! La echo un montonazo de menos :-(
Por cierto, ha crecido muchísimo en este poco tiempo, si es que los niños vuelan en seguida.
Dale un besito de mi parte y dile que la tía Raquel la quiere muchísimo y para siempre :-)

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Val! Qué bonito tu comentario. Oyes, entiendes lo que pongo en Ingles? Muchas gracias por tu e-mail. te queremos eternamente y a David también! ♥ Miriam, Aubrey y Ryan :D