Thursday, April 1, 2010

CELEBRATING GREAT-GRANDMA'S LIFE

Great-grandma passed away today April 1st. She lived a really good life full of good works, christ-like example, loving and selfless actions unto her family and others. I was able to live with her while I went to school in Madrid and she became my best friend. We did everything together and laughed so often! She cooked like angels, sewed even better and knew how to have fun. I liked her positive attitude towards life specially when I went to her with a problem, she always made me feel better. I love you so much grandma, I am so honored to be your 1st grandaughter and this is just the end of a chapter in your life, the rests are about to start. Please, watch over us from where you are and give grandpa a huge hug from me.
I love dearly ♥ Miriam
Here is a picture of us last time we saw each other on January os 2009. I was then 5 moths pregnant with Aubrey. I love her sweet smile!
This is me, grandma and Dámaris (getting married soon). Good memories!

1 comment:

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Thank you! It means the world to me. I was hoping that Aubrey could meet her since our Spain trip is only 2 weeks away but timing got on the way. I love my grandma!