Something cool about this week is that we baby-proofed our house. Now, little Aubrey can't get anywhere dangerous or touch anything dangerous which gives me peace of mind. I can't believe how much faster she has gotten crawling in this last week. Also, she stands up on her own if she has somewhere she can grab and Ryan has trained her to stand up for at least 30 seconds by herself! This little one of ours is improving all source of skills really quick! I wish I could learn and integrate new skills like Aubrey does!
We were happy to see Grandpa Mell dropp by a few times this week. I hooked him up with a really good dentist in North Ogden, I am glad he is being taking care of there. Apperently he has had a very incompetent dentist in Heber City (where he lives) and has done a few things he should have not done and a few things he should have done (Hope you all have great dentists if not let me know and I iwll hook up with a good one!)
Aubrey ready to be dragged on this sleeping bad by Ryan. She screams and giggles with this game of Ryan (I found out though that Mell used to do the same with Ryan...so it's a tradition kind of game!)
Grandpa Mell havin fun with Aubrey. He has taught her how to put her lips together and through kisses, how to touch people's nose and many other things! He sure gets a good laugh with Aubrey too...it's gotta be a Wolsey thing ;D
Here is Aubrey playing with her christmas present from Grandma Janet. She was sooo into it the toy that I was trying to get her ready for bed (and since she wouldn't detach from it) I just went ahead and changed her diaper and put on her Pjs with her standing up. That made my week!
And this is a pic from the two of them just barely playing and having fun while I was making this post. Ryan is the best dad I know! He loves Aubrey soo much and can't wait to get back from work to play some more! The truth is that I also play with Aubrey (although I take care of her more than I play with her) but often nobody is there to take a picture of that so I will try to show my funnes with Aubrey more often! :DCheers to everyone for the new upcoming week!
2 comments:
awww Miriam she is SOOO cute! and her poor little hand all wrapped up! Seriously though, shes a doll. Looks like she keeps you laughing. Arent kids the best?
Thank you! She is so much fun! Girls are the best. The wrapping on the hand will go away in a couple more days, the wound looks just great! Almost healed 100%. Can't wait to have another baby girl!
Post a Comment